[comp.unix.microport] nethack on uport sys V

felix@netmbx.UUCP (Felix Gaehtgens) (05/16/88)

Greetings,

just curious to know: has anybody succeeded in compiling nethack on microport's
sys v/at release 2.3? I always had the trouble on dogmove.c. the compiler
freaked out talking about an assembler error!!!

anybody got hints on this?

thanx in advance

{mcvax!unido!}tub!tmpmbx!acid!felix

wswietse@eutrc3.UUCP (Wietse Venema) (05/16/88)

In article <1838@netmbx.UUCP> felix@netmbx.UUCP (Felix Gaehtgens) writes:
>Greetings,
>
>just curious to know: has anybody succeeded in compiling nethack on microport's
>sys v/at release 2.3? I always had the trouble on dogmove.c. the compiler
>freaked out talking about an assembler error!!!

No problem compiling nethack. Just don't use the optimizer. This is
nethack 2.3 on Uport 2.3-L.

		Wietse
--
uucp:	mcvax!eutrc3!wswietse	| Eindhoven University of Technology
bitnet:	wswietse@heithe5	| Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science