[comp.unix.microport] Questions on V/386 ??

howardl@wb3ffv.UUCP (Howard Leadmon ) (07/13/88)

   Hello,

 A short while ago somebody posted a short fix to the net that would allow
Microport V/386 to bypass (upon timeout) the phase where it wants to dump
the swap image after an incorrect shutdown (power-fail). I thought I had saved
this program, but can't seem to find it now that I want to make the mods to
my system. If somebody, or the original poster could Email me a copy of the
program it would be appreicated...

UUCP/SMTP : howardl@wb3ffv		|	Howard D. Leadmon
PACKET    : WB3FFV @ W3ITM		|	Fast Computer Service, Inc.
IP Address: 44.60.0.1			|	P.O. Box  171
Telephone : (301)-335-2206		|	Chase, MD  21027-0171

hack@bellboy.UUCP (Greg Hackney) (07/16/88)

In article <681@wb3ffv.UUCP> howardl@wb3ffv.UUCP writes:
> somebody posted a short fix to the net that would allow
>Microport V/386 to bypass (upon timeout) the phase where it wants to dump
>the swap image after an incorrect shutdown (power-fail).
>If somebody, or the original poster could Email me a copy

T'was I.

It's in the mail.
--
Greg