[net.micro] id AA07688; Fri, 23 Mar 84 18:22:25 pst

luria@ucbdali (03/24/84)

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 84 17:59:07 pst
From: luria@ucbdali (Marc Luria)
To: net-micro@BERKELEY
Subject: Turbo Pascal problem
Cc: luria@ucbdali

Has anyone devised a method which allows one to refer to more than just
the working disk (for I/O operations) inside Turbo Pascal.  The annoying thingg
is that some things work for me( I have a Kaypro with CP/M).  For example,
I can open a file on another disk, and the disk light ligghts up on that disk
but I can't read or write.  Will switching the disk using CP/M BDOS 14
mess up the other disk?  Will the write head still be in the correct position?