[comp.unix.microport] ptys for Sys V.3?

zeeff@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us (Jon Zeeff) (10/18/88)

Does anyone have code to add pty's to Sys V.3?  I tried the copy that
was originally developed for the 3b1 and it only works in one direction.

--
Jon Zeeff      			Branch Technology,
umix!b-tech!zeeff  		zeeff@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us

howardl@wb3ffv.UUCP ( WB3FFV) (10/24/88)

In article <4878@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us>, zeeff@b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us (Jon Zeeff) writes:
> Does anyone have code to add pty's to Sys V.3?  I tried the copy that
> was originally developed for the 3b1 and it only works in one direction.

 I would also be very interested in this information, so if anybody has
anything good please drop me some E-Mail...

UUCP/SMTP : howardl@wb3ffv.ampr.org	|	Howard D. Leadmon
PACKET    : WB3FFV @ W3ITM		|	Fast Computer Service, Inc.
IP Address: 44.60.0.1			|	P.O. Box  171
Telephone : (301)-335-2206		|	Chase, MD  21027-0171

steve@cdp.UUCP (11/07/88)

Yes.  Kudos to Microport.  The quality of their technical
support has increased dramatically in the last few months !

Steve Fram
Community Data Processing (CdP)
East Palo Alto, CA