[comp.unix.microport] WYSE Intelligent serial card

DEBULA-R@osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu (debula) (11/08/88)

I've notiiced ads in 'Shhopperfor WYSE Intelligent s8 port serial cards & was wonndering if anyone here had
any practical experience with them under *uport 386 or Xenix 386?

louis@auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth) (11/10/88)

In article <12444910246008@osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu>, DEBULA-R@osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu (debula) writes:
> I've notiiced ads in 'Shhopperfor WYSE Intelligent s8 port serial cards & was wonndering if anyone here had
> any practical experience with them under *uport 386 or Xenix 386?

I have installed one in a Tele-386 running Xenix 386 and after I got
the 386 drivers from WYSE, the installation went flawlessly, and the
card had been ginving good service now for about three months.  I chose
it mostly on price, but it works well for my applications.  I don't
know whether it would work under VP/ix.
--

Louis Schmittroth		           My employer has no opinions.
Computer Science