[comp.unix.microport] Newsletter

egs@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Eric Schnoebelen) (11/12/88)

In article <497@hawkmoon.MN.ORG> det@hawkmoon.MN.ORG (Derek E. Terveer) writes:
>In article <127@tree.UUCP>, stever@tree.UUCP (Steve Rudek) writes:
>> How do you folks feel about a paper newsletter?
>
>I'm not sure about a paper newsletter, but I would certainly appreciate at the
>very least some sort of regular status report posted to this newsgroup.

	I would like to see some form of newsletter as well as perhaps a
digest of the conferences on uPort's BBS. Perhaps some form a subnetwork
to distibute such a beasty is in order.  I already call uport at least
weekly, and would be willing to distibute some sort of newsletter
around North Texas.

	What about it?  Comments?  Flames? ( donning Robe of Protection
from FireBalls )

	I would really like news from uPort in some form, be it written
or electronic.

	Eric

Eric Schnoebelen
John W. Bridges & Associates, Inc.
Lewisville, Tx
u-word!egs@killer.dallas.tx.us
egs@u-word.uucp

mdm@cocktrice.UUCP (Mike Mitchell) (11/15/88)

There is a distribution for the unix-pc; how well would a news distribution
for uport-pc be looked upon by participating people? Something like this could
be handled the way the alt and pubnet groups are handled...

--
Mike Mitchell				BELL:	(505) 471-7639
2020 Calle Lorca #43			ARPA:	mdm@cocktrice.UUCP