[comp.unix.microport] C++ for Micrport V/AT?

tvf@bmt.UUCP (Thomas V. Frauenhofer) (11/23/88)

Is there a C++ compiler/preprocessor available that runs under Microport V/AT?
I would be very interested in any information about such a product.

Thanks in advance!
--
Another musing from: Tom Frauenhofer ...!rutgers!rochester!kodak!bmt!tvf
        or send mail to ...!rutgers!rochester!rit!anna!ma!tvf1477

wlr@beach.cis.ufl.edu (William Ricker) (11/26/88)

In article <276@bmt.UUCP> tvf@bmt.UUCP (Thomas V. Frauenhofer) writes:
>Is there a C++ compiler/preprocessor available that runs under Microport V/AT?
>I would be very interested in any information about such a product.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>--
Me too!

--