[comp.unix.microport] Can't reach Microport

howardl@wb3ffv.UUCP ( WB3FFV) (01/26/89)

In article <4567@pbhyf.PacBell.COM>, kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan) writes:

> Sorry to waste net bandwidth with this, but could someone at Microport
> post the new Microport phone numbers (sales and BBS).  I know Microport
> kept their Scotts Valley number, but it is *ALWAYS* busy!
> --

 I think you probably keep getting a busy because everybody is calling in
hopes that they will answer the phone. I have been calling there 800 number
for well over a week and NOBODY ever answers the blasted thing! I am kind
of wondering if they are still in buisness (I hope) ?? I really don't know
what all was involved in there move, but from a buisness standpoint  it
sure don't look very good...

Internet  : howardl@wb3ffv.ampr.org	|	Howard D. Leadmon
UUCP      : wb3ffv!howardl		|	Fast Computer Service, Inc.
TELEX     : 152252474     		|	P. O. Box 171
Telephone : (301)-335-2206		|	Chase, MD  21027-0171