[comp.unix.microport] missing display

" Maynard) (03/27/89)

The online man page for console(7) references pages for keyboard(7) and
display(7). Unfortunately, the latter two are nowhere to be found. I'm
specifically looking for a way to get my EGA to run in 43 line mode, but
the manpages themselves are bound to be useful. Am I just not looking in
the right place, or do they really exist?

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:        uunet!nuchat!   (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.

dougm@isieng.UUCP (Doug Moran) (03/30/89)

In article <2554@splut.UUCP>, jay@splut.UUCP (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
> The online man page for console(7) references pages for keyboard(7) and
> display(7). Unfortunately, the latter two are nowhere to be found. I'm

If we're talking about the 386 3.0e product, they are there.
Really.  Typed 'em in myself with my ten happy fingers.
There in this here manual in my hand.  Honest.

dougm

" Maynard) (03/31/89)

In article <1077@isieng.UUCP> dougm@isieng.UUCP (Doug Moran) writes:
>In article <2554@splut.UUCP>, jay@splut.UUCP (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
>> The online man page for console(7) references pages for keyboard(7) and
>> display(7). Unfortunately, the latter two are nowhere to be found. I'm
>If we're talking about the 386 3.0e product, they are there.
>Really.  Typed 'em in myself with my ten happy fingers.
>There in this here manual in my hand.  Honest.

A little clarification is in order:
I'm referring to the 286 product, version 2.4.
Yes, I saw the 43-line stuff in comp.sources.misc; I tried to compile
it, but it references a couple of include files that don't exist in the
286 version. THat was what inspired me to ask.

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:        uunet!nuchat!   (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.
    hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!splut!jay +----------------------------------------
{killer,bellcore}!texbell!          | "Less great!" "Tastes filling!"