[comp.unix.microport] Winchester Driver

mdm@cocktrice.UUCP (Mike Mitchell) (06/10/89)

I am looking for a winchester driver. I am suffering from strange drive
problems which are very hard to track down.

If anyone has a winchester driver which they would care to share with me
(alpha even), I would be willing to give it a shot.

Thanx

--
Mike Mitchell                   BELL    H (505) 471-7639 W (505) 473-4482
2020 Calle Lorca #43            ARPA    mdm@cocktrice.UUCP