[comp.unix.microport] Setting Ulimit on V/386 ?

john@wa3wbu.UUCP (John Gayman) (08/03/89)

  Can anyone tell me how to change the ulimit (icrease it) on Microport
V/386 3.0Ue ?  I know how it was done on V/AT but this appears different.
Thanks.

						John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: john@wa3wbu.uu.net

laurie@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (60648000) (08/03/89)

In article <464@wa3wbu.UUCP> john@wa3wbu.UUCP (John Gayman) writes:

>  Can anyone tell me how to change the ulimit (icrease it) on Microport
>V/386 3.0Ue ?  I know how it was done on V/AT but this appears different.
>Thanks.

/etc/patch <kernel name> Ulimit [<value>] will patch the kernel's ulimit value.
Remember there is a ulimit command that is a "builtin" in ksh (if you use ksh).

Ken Chapin