[comp.unix.microport] Updated AS for V/AT

tvf@cci632.UUCP (Tom Frauenhofer) (01/08/90)

A few months ago someone sent me a version of the assembler for Microport
V/AT 2.4.  Unfortunately (stupidly?), I did not save a copy when I upgraded
my system (upgraded the BIOS chips and added DOS MERGE/286).  Could some
soul who has a copy get in touch with me?  I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas V. Frauenhofer	...!rutgers!rochester!cci632!ccird7!tvf *or*
...!attctc!swamps!frau!tvf (tvf@frau, tvf@cci632)	Daffy Duck Sings:
"I once knew an acrobat's daughter who swung by her teeth from a noose. 'Til
one day her bridgework gave way, and she flew through the air like a Goose!"

mdm@cocktrice.uucp (Mike Mitchell) (01/09/90)

tvf@cci632.UUCP (Tom Frauenhofer) writes:

>A few months ago someone sent me a version of the assembler for Microport
>V/AT 2.4.  Unfortunately (stupidly?), I did not save a copy when I upgraded
>my system (upgraded the BIOS chips and added DOS MERGE/286).  Could some
>soul who has a copy get in touch with me?  I would appreciate it.

I lost my copy too. Any kind soles out there who can help?

--
Mike Mitchell                   BELL    H (505) 471-7639 W (505) 473-4482
2020 Calle Lorca #43            ARPA    mdm@cocktrice.UUCP