[soc.culture.china] Image Proc., Graphics, or CAD position available in P.R. China

freeman@mit-amt (William Freeman) (01/12/89)

Jan. 10, 1989

Foreign Expert position available in China

The Computer Center of the Taiyuan University of Technology
is looking for a foreign expert in the fields of

		image processing,
		graphics, or
		computer aided design
		(or related field)

for a 3 month to 1 year position.  Those interested should contact:

	Dr. Qi Tian, Director
	Computer Center
	Taiyuan University of Technology
	Taiyuan, Shanxi
	P. R. China  030024

I held this position last year, and would be happy to talk about it
with anyone interested in the job.  The Computer Center is
well-equipped and I enjoyed working with Prof. Tian.  The Computer
Center has a VAX-11/785, a Vicom image processing system, 3 Apollo CAD
workstations, and many microcomputers.  The facility is among the best
in China.

Bill Freeman				freeman@media-lab.media.mit.edu
Media Lab, Vision Science
E15-414
MIT
Cambridge, MA  02139

LICANA@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu (01/13/89)

In article <35928@cmcl2.NYU.EDU>, linli@cmcl2.NYU.EDU (xiaolin li) writes:
>>with anyone interested in the job.
>
>Sorry to ask you a personal question in this public forum. I am very curious
>to know what was the salary they gave to you? I may fit for this position,

I assume most readers don't want to ASK that question and there's an as
easy way to send private e-mails. :-)