[comp.ai.edu] ISMIS conference

fabrizio@cs.toronto.edu (Fabrizio Sebastiani) (02/12/90)

Anyone out there has any news (i.e. call for papers, date and venue) about the
next ISMIS conference?  ISMIS ("International Symposium on Methodologies for
Intelligent Systems") is an annual (I think) conference on AI whose last
edition I know of took place in Turin (Italy) in 1988.

-- Fabrizio Sebastiani

puerta@sauron.Columbia.NCR.COM (Angel R. Puerta) (02/12/90)

In article <90Feb11.150321est.6701@neat.cs.toronto.edu> fabrizio@cs.toronto.edu (Fabrizio Sebastiani) writes:
>Anyone out there has any news (i.e. call for papers, date and venue) about the
>next ISMIS conference?  ISMIS ("International Symposium on Methodologies for
>Intelligent Systems") is an annual (I think) conference on AI whose last
>edition I know of took place in Turin (Italy) in 1988.
>
>-- Fabrizio Sebastiani

The Fifth ISMIS will take place in Knoxville, TN, Oct 25-27.
The Fourth ISMIS was held in Charlotte, Oct 1989.
For information Contact
Dr. Zbigniew W. Ras
UNC-Charlotte, Dept. Comp. Science, Charlotte, NC, 28223

See Also Calls for Papers in Communications of the ACM, Feb 90.
Deadline for papers is March 15.

Angel R. Puerta
puerta@sauron.columbia.ncr.com