[comp.ai.edu] FTP SITES

popkin@ceawlin.cs.odu.edu (Brian N. Popkin) (05/19/91)

Can someome please tell me where I can ftp AI programs
for my pc like eliza etc.. etc..

Thanks.

Brian

*  Brian Popkin - Computer Science Major - Systems Programing                 *
*  Old Dominion University - Norfolk, Virginia USA                            *
*									      *
*  Others Areas Of Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems,         *
*                            Networks, And Telecommunications                 *
*                                        				      *
*  Email Address: popkin@cs.odu.ede - popkin@xanth.cs.odu.edu                 *

leonr@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk (Dr Ruben Leon) (05/20/91)

In article <1991May19.151828.16412@cs.odu.edu> popkin@ceawlin.cs.odu.edu (Brian N. Popkin) writes:

>Can someome please tell me where I can ftp AI programs
>for my pc like eliza etc.. etc..
>
>Thanks.
>
>Brian

If you think you know of an interesting item available via ftp, please reply
here for everyone to see rather than via personal email. I am collecting
info with a view to compiling a list of such material, this list could
be updated and posted periodically.  Thanks.

Ruben Leon

--
Dr.R.E. Leon,Computing Science Dept || Tel: 44 41+ 330 4264  / 330 4463
Glasgow University, Scotland	    || Fax: 44 41+ 330 4913