[bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts] Gi/Go Proteins

joan@uncmed.med.unc.edu (07/03/90)

Hello out there.  I'm doing some work with Gi proteins and I would like to
talk with other people who have experience in working with them.  I would
especially like to talk with people who have done some audioradiography
and/or ADP-ribosylation in connection with either Gi or Go.  Any
information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joan Shields
UNC-CH
Dept. of Anesthesiology
"My Aim is True"

joan@ocean.med.unc.edu (Joan Shields) (07/05/90)

In article <329@uncmed.med.unc.edu> joan@uncmed.med.unc.edu () writes:

>especially like to talk with people who have done some audioradiography
** No, it's not some bizzare new method - just a simple spelling error.
It should be autoradiography.  Sorry for any confusion.  Perhaps this
explains the lack of responses...

Joan Shields
UNC-CH
Dept. of Anesthesiology
"My Aim is True"  I just missed the target.