[alt.aquaria] creation of new group for aquarium hobbiests

allbery@ncoast.UUCP (11/21/87)

As quoted from <247@athos.rutgers.edu> by webber@athos.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber):

(I'm actually acting supportively in response to a message by Bob Webber!  THE
SKY'S FALLING!!!  ;-} )

Just to make public what I mailed to the first person suggesting rec.aquariums
back in news.groups:  When the original message came across, I showed it to
some friends at Aquarium Systems here in Mentor.  They already upload their
newsletter, "SeaScope", to Compuserve; they are interested in participating
in a newsgroup.  If there's sufficient interest on the net, I'll make
arrangements for them to be able to post.
--
Brandon S. Allbery		      necntc!ncoast!allbery@harvard.harvard.edu
{hoptoad,harvard!necntc,{sun,cbosgd}!mandrill!hal,uunet!hnsurg3}!ncoast!allbery

ronk@tekgen.UUCP (11/26/87)

>Just to make public what I mailed to the first person suggesting rec.aquariums
>back in news.groups:  When the original message came across, I showed it to
>some friends at Aquarium Systems here in Mentor.  They already upload their
>newsletter, "SeaScope", to Compuserve; they are interested in participating
>in a newsgroup.  If there's sufficient interest on the net, I'll make
>arrangements for them to be able to post.

I for one would be interested in the news letter.

Ron Kirkpatrick
Tektronix, Inc
ronk@tekgen.tek.com