[alt.aquaria] Actinic Bulbs: Where can I get them?

philt@ihlpa.ATT.COM (P. Tomaskovic) (12/15/87)

I am looking for somewhere that I can order an Actinic bulb
for my saltwater system. I posted about these once before,
but I didn't get a source to buy them. I tried Mail Order
Pet House, but no luck.

Can someone give me the name of a mail outfit (and address/phone
number) that carries these?

The responder to the last item mentioned a magazine called
Freshwater & Marine (?), but I never saw or heard of this
magazine around Chicago!

Thanks much!

Phil Tomaskovic
ihlpj!philt
(312) 416-4598

gringort@decwrl.dec.com (Joel Gringorten) (12/15/87)

Gettem at:
		Aquarium Lights
	    1317 Colony Way Court
	 Chesterfield, MO    63017
		314-537-1127
--
                          -joel

andre@nrc-ut.UUCP (Andre' Hut) (12/16/87)

In article <6521@ihlpa.ATT.COM> philt@ihlpa.ATT.COM (P. Tomaskovic) writes:

>I am looking for somewhere that I can order an Actinic bulb
>for my saltwater system.
>The responder to the last item mentioned a magazine called
>Freshwater & Marine (?), but I never saw or heard of this
>magazine around Chicago!

The magazine you reference (FAMA) is called Freshwater and Marine
AQUARIUM (the word AQUARIUM) is much much bigger than the rest of
the name and looks like the title.  I have seen adds for Actinic
bulbs in there.  I'll bring one into work and let everyone know
how to subscribe, and where you can get the bulbs.
                sdcsvax-\         ihnp4-\
Andre' Hut              sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!nrc-ut!andre
                hplabs--/ ucbvax!calma-/        /
				utah-gr!uplherc/
Network Research Corporation
923 Executive Park Dr. Suite C