[alt.aquaria] marine aquariums

koehler@hpihoah.HP.COM (Mark Koehler) (05/08/88)

Yes, I am interested in marine aquariums. Three years ago I had
a very successful aquarium going hermit crab, goby's, shrimp,
and sea anemones. But, alas, we moved and my little piece of the
sea did not make it.

Can any one tell me where I can find a good marine pet shop in
the San Jose area?

Mark Koehler

jason@lanai.cs.ucla.edu (Jason Rosenberg) (05/09/88)

In article <9980002@hpihoah.HP.COM> koehler@hpihoah.HP.COM (Mark Koehler) writes:

>Can any one tell me where I can find a good marine pet shop in
>the San Jose area?

Try The Fish Tank in Milpitas and San Jose.  Well kept, although not huge
selection.  Good prices, good policies.

Jason Rosenberg                      Mira Hershey Hall
                                     801 Hilgard Avenue
jason@cs.ucla.edu                    Los Angeles, CA  90024
{ihnp4,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!jason         (213) 209-1806

titus@hpscdc.HP.COM (Scott Titus) (05/09/88)

  Two of the better fish stores I have found in the south bay are Atlantis
Aquarium in Los Gatos and Mc Clouds Aquarium in Newark. Although I only have
fresh water fish, their selections of marine fish seem quite large from the
stores I've been in. Both stores have about 1/8 of their tanks to marine fish
and such.

             Scott Titus              {hplabs!hpscdc!hpscll!titus}