[alt.aquaria] exciting new killie condo

Though Ive been keeping killifish for quite a while, I'v always had a ragtag
collection of small tanks and random filters for them. They've been sitting on
steel shelves in a back room.  Looks rather untidy.

Last week I went out and bought a "killie condo" at Fish Heaven in Malibu,
after craving it for weeks and weeks. This thing is a giant supertank that
stands about 6 ft high and 5 or 6 ft wide, built entirely of molded acrylic,
that has 28 individul tanks in it. The condo tank is plumbed for air hoses,
overflow drains, and reverse-flow UG all with transparent acrylic pipes that
re molded right into the body of the tank. You can't even see them.

It's best to have just 3 killies in each tank (2 femails and 1 male), so if
you want to keep a lot of killies and breed them, in the past you had to
have a lot of tanks. This condo tank solves the floor space problem, looks
nice enough to be in my living room, and cost only about as much as a used
car. In a few months I'll post my impressions of how well it has worked out.
--
             Bill, you really have no shame whatsoever, do you?
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

It is alleged tht in article <4089@gryphon.CTS.COM> I wrote:
>Though Ive been keeping killifish for quite a while, I'v always had a ragtag
>collection of small tanks and random filters for them. They've been sitting on
>steel shelves in a back room.  Looks rather untidy.
>
>Last week I went out and bought a "killie condo" at Fish Heaven in Malibu,
>after craving it for weeks and weeks. This thing is a giant supertank that
>stands about 6 ft high and 5 or 6 ft wide, built entirely of molded acrylic,
>that has 28 individul tanks in it. The condo tank is plumbed for air hoses,
>overflow drains, and reverse-flow UG all with transparent acrylic pipes that
>re molded right into the body of the tank. You can't even see them.
>
>It's best to have just 3 killies in each tank (2 femails and 1 male), so if
>you want to keep a lot of killies and breed them, in the past you had to
>have a lot of tanks. This condo tank solves the floor space problem, looks
>nice enough to be in my living room, and cost only about as much as a used
>car. In a few months I'll post my impressions of how well it has worked out.
>--
>             Bill, you really have no shame whatsoever, do you?
>richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

But I didn't.

Whoever this is does a better job of being me than I do.
Would you please flame K*nt now. Or did we already do that ?

--
               noalias went. it really wasn't negotiable
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard