[alt.aquaria] Will not allow sci.aquaria to exist at my site.

ch) (11/11/89)

>I will also not allow the creation of rec.aquarium here at this site

Besides, it should be rec.pets.aquarium.

--

Chuq Von Rospach   <+>    Editor,OtherRealms    <+>   Member SFWA/ASFA
chuq@!pple.com   <+>   CI$: 73317,635   <+>   [This is myself speaking]

All it takes if one thorn to make you forget the dozens of roses on the bush.

oleg@gryphon.COM (Oleg Kiselev) (11/12/89)

In article <2701NMBCU@CUNYVM> NMBCU@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU writes:
>So I will just go about my business reading and posting to the alt.aquaria
>group for as long as it remains active. And if it does eventually go away, due
>to the unfortunate creation of sci.aquaria and rec.aquarium at other sites,
>then I will take comfort from the fact that my whole life does not evolve
>around it. I will survive without it. *sniff*. :)

Good bye, Nelson.
--
			"No regrets, no apologies"   Ronald Reagan

Oleg Kiselev            ARPA: lcc.oleg@seas.ucla.edu, oleg@gryphon.COM
(213)337-5230           UUCP: [world]!{ucla-se|gryphon}!lcc!oleg

In article <36377@apple.Apple.COM> chuq@Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:
>Besides, it should be rec.pets.aquarium.

You have been voted wrong.  You can either take that as an adult and live
with it, or you can continue pissing and moaning like a 4-year old who did
not get enough ice cream for desert.

Being a big fish in a small pond has gone to your head, Chuq.
--

dianeh@gryphon.COM (Diane Holt) (11/12/89)

In article <36377@!pple.Apple.COM> chuq@Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rosp!ch) writes:
>All it takes [is] one thorn to make you forget the dozens of roses on the bush.

On the contrary, the thorn is an integral part of the nature of a rose.
If you forget that's what you're dealing with, the thorn will serve to
remind you.

Diane Holt
(dianeh@binky.UUCP)

"A linear wrench will not turn a spiral bolt."

ela@bdgltd.UUCP (Ed Ackerman Programmer) (11/13/89)

ME TOO

Ed Ackerman                               | It is impossible to make anything
bdgltd!ela@dsi.com or ...!dsinc!bdgltd!ela|  foolproof beacause fools are
#include <StdDisclaimer>                  |           SO ingenious!

In article <22131@gryphon.COM>, oleg@gryphon.COM (Oleg Kiselev) writes:

|  			"No regrets, no apologies"   Ronald Reagan

			Actually, I believe Henry Ford II unless his
			biography is sadly wrong. I can believe RR
			quoted him, though.
that the world is flat!" - anon