[alt.hypertext] Looking for A. Ihnatko

andy@syntrex.uucp (Andy Judkis) (01/28/88)

In article <250@imagine.PAWL.RPI.EDU> puswad@pawl.rpi.edu (Crash Dominus) writes:
>"Crash Dominus is the world's most dangerous math major."  - A. Ihnatko

Genuinely sorry to post this, my mail message was returned, and I couldn't
just miss this opportunity.  Thank you all in advance for forgiving my
misuse of this group. . .

Dear Crash:
This has nothing to do with alt.hypertext, but I noticed that your signature
has a quote attributed to A. Ihnatko.  Is he (or she?) a friend of yours?
The reason I ask is that about 20 years ago back in Pittsburgh PA I had
a friend named George Ihnatko. I've totally lost track of his whereabouts, but
often wondered what's become of him.  He had a brother named Drew, and I'm
hoping this is your A. Ihnatko.  Could you please please inquire for me?

Thanks a million,

Andy Judkis
35 North Bridge Ave
Red Bank, NJ  07701
home: 201-530-4152, feel free to call collect.
	-or-
work: 201-542-1500, x444, until Feb 3rd.

(Actually, this IS kinda pertinent to hypertext, now that I think about it. . .)