[alt.hypertext] Recommended Books

CLYE@pucc.Princeton.EDU (05/05/88)

Despite rather opinionated rantings by others on this newsgroup I am
still interested in learning about programming in Hypercard and
Hypertext. The user's guide is OK for just getting a feel for the
application but I really want to get inside the program. I have only a
limited programming knowledge so intro/how to books are just what I'm
looking for. Any suggestions anyone?

dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David Williams) (05/07/88)

in:alt.hypertext / CLYE@pucc.Princeton.EDU / 12:27 pm  May  4, 1988 /writes:
>Despite rather opinionated rantings by others on this newsgroup I am
>still interested in learning about programming in Hypercard and
>Hypertext. The user's guide is OK for just getting a feel for the
>application but I really want to get inside the program. I have only a
>limited programming knowledge so intro/how to books are just what I'm
>looking for. Any suggestions anyone?
If you really want Hypercard information start reading comp.sys.mac.hypercard.
You'll find all sorts of recommendations regarding books and script techniques.

David