[alt.hypertext] Hypertext

usenet@rikki.UUCP (Usenet News Read Here) (12/19/88)

HELP - Question?

Is there any PD 'C' source (or otherwise) for hypertext systems?  Anything
that ilustrates the concepts that I can take apart? I seem to recall an add
for a book on begining hypertext with 'C' source code available on disk.
However, I don't know where that little gremlin is hiding now!

Any help in this matter will be appreciated?  Please respond by e-mail.
Thanks, in advance.

	Robert Artigas Jr
	...!gatech!emcard!fedeva!rikki!robert

P.S. In the previous posting I gave a wrong address :-{. The correct
     e-mail address is listed above.

mhw@wittsend.LBP.HARRIS.COM (Michael H. Warfield (Mike)) (12/23/88)

In article <19@rikki.UUCP> usenet@rikki.UUCP (Usenet News Read Here) writes:
>Is there any PD 'C' source (or otherwise) for hypertext systems?

>Any help in this matter will be appreciated?  Please respond by e-mail.
>Thanks, in advance.

     Please post!  (Or Email me too!)

----
Michael H. Warfield  (The Mad Wizard)	| gatech.edu!galbp!wittsend!mhw
  (404)  270-2123 / 270-2098		| mhw@wittsend.LBP.HARRIS.COM
An optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds.
A pessimist is sure of it!