[alt.hypertext] Looking for ftp site for new Hypertext shareware

cjoslyn@bingvaxu.UUCP (08/27/90)

Hello.  The most recent Public Brand Software catalog lists two new
Hypertext packages: "Hyper-Word" is a complete text system; "Iris" may
be (?) the classic system from Brown?  Anyway, before I shell out bucks
for disks, are these on ftp anywhere?  I've checked Simtel. . .

Thanks.
--
O------------------------------------------------------------------------->
| Cliff Joslyn, Cybernetician at Large, cjoslyn@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu
| Systems Science, SUNY Binghamton, Box 1070, Binghamton NY 13901, USA
V All the world is biscuit shaped. . .

jhc@m2jhc.UUCP (08/27/90)

In article <3886@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu> cjoslyn@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (Cliff Joslyn) writes:
>Hello.  The most recent Public Brand Software catalog lists two new
>Hypertext packages: "Hyper-Word" is a complete text system; "Iris" may
>be (?) the classic system from Brown?  Anyway, before I shell out bucks
>for disks, are these on ftp anywhere?  I've checked Simtel. . .
>
>Thanks.

I haven't seen the catalog.  IRIS' system---Intermedia---is available
only through IRIS and APDA.

--Jim

Dr. James H. Coombs
Chief Architect
Institute for Research in Information and Scholarship
Box 1946, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912