[alt.hypertext] hypercard-like system for windows

spam@IASTATE.EDU (Begley Michael L) (06/17/91)

alright, I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'll ask anyway...

I need to do some simple hypertext type stuff for some project at work.
I've been using hypercard, because it does what we need (although I'd
like to know of any better systems for the mac) but I'm going to have
to to some similar type stuff on an IBM PC running windows.

so...is there a hypercard-like environment available for windows...?