From: daltonj@ul.ie
Newsgroups: rec.food.recipes
Subject: <None>
Date: 26 Jun 90 16:20:47 GMT

ok then ,

well i was just wondering if anybody would have
a decent recipe for sushi ? . i have been trying to
find one for a long time but all the recipes that i
have have been adopted for the western world . there
just not the same . please could u post it to this
newsgroup or Email it to me directly at :

     in%"daltonj@ul.ie"

thanx.

Jim .