[rec.food.recipes] SCALLOPS: Easy Scallops Ideas

lmajidi@pyrnova.pyramid.com (Lynn Majidimehr) (09/15/90)

In article <1990Sep8.035413.20518@mthvax.cs.miami.edu>, nlb5x@boole.acc.Virginia.EDU (Nancy H. Boling) writes:

> Does anyone have an easy scallop recipe?  I prefer some type of saute
> rather than a tomato or cream based recipe.

What I have done in the past is melt butter/marg. in a ovenproof dish, mix in
the scallops and then sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.  You could also
add whatever else you want (i.e. paprika for color).  Then I think I baked it
at ~400 degrees until I poked them and they were done.

I guess this is what you were looking for as it is like an oven version of
scampi.

Lynn Majidimehr