[comp.terminals.tty5620] Looking for apl emulation on a mac

ljdickey@water.UUCP (11/25/87)

In article <867WENCU@CUNYVM> WENCU@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU writes:
> A user on our system is looking for an apl terminal emulator to use on
> our mainframe apl system. He has stsc apl for the mac which he says allows
> him to run apl on his mac but it does not have a great program  for the
> mainframe emulation that makes full use of the character set.
>
> Please respond to him directly
>
> mbscc@cunyvm.cuny.edu
> mbscc@cunyvm.bitnet

I too am interested in knowing if this has been done for the Mac.

There was a student at Case Western Reserve University, who, last year
(in his final year) wrote such an emulator for the Atari ST.  Maybe
the code could be ported to the Mac.  I think that it was written in
MWC and the APL characters were designed with a PD font editor.

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
 ljdickey@watmath.UUCP		UUCP: ...!uunet!watmath!ljdickey