[comp.terminals.tty5620] anyone got "5620 Dot-Mapped Display General Technical Reference"

woods@eci386.uucp (Greg A. Woods) (04/29/91)

[ note followup-to! ]

In article <41901@netnews.upenn.edu> ross@cattell.psych.upenn.edu (Ross Porter) writes:
> Thanks to Michael Kosmin for noting its existence.
> Unfortunately, AT&T Publications no longer has it.
> We are hoping that the above doc contains schematics that will help us
> fix our wounded.

It is possible, though I've never seen this particular manual.

I too would like an original copy of this manual, regardless of
whether it contains schematics or not.

The 5620 DMD User's Guide Release 2.0 does not have catalogue or
select codes for this manual, and the Terminal User's Guide: 5620 DMD
doesn't mention this manual in Section 8: "Other Documentation".  It
may be listed in the Product Overview though....

The Teletype Corp. drawing number for the entire set of schematics for
the tty5620 (56D502AAA D.M.D.) is WDP 0618, and for the keyboards
(56K224 & 56K229) is WDP 0607.

I have no idea if Teletype would sell you a copy.  If you do find
someone with a copy, duplicating it will require a large photocopier,
since they are in 11x17 format.

I'm also interested in finding a Release 2.0 Product Overview, Release
2.0 Administrator's Guide, and a Release 2.0 Installation Guide and
Release Notes for Core Package to complete my set.
--
							Greg A. Woods
woods@{eci386,gate,robohack,ontmoh,tmsoft}.UUCP		ECI and UniForum Canada