[unix-pc.sources] Missing Parts 5-10 Gnu C Compiler for Unix-PC

kokody2@hammer.me.toronto.edu (11/11/88)

This is my second appeal:

Could Some kind sole pass on parts 5,6,7,8,9, and 10 of the gnu C compiler
posting that has recently been posted to unix-pc.sources by mike@mfgfoc.uucp
(Mike Thompson). These 6 parts did not seem to make it to the University
of Toronto LAN. Please send me e-mail about willingness to send this material
so that the net does not get bogged down with multiple copies or a reference
to an anonymous ftp accessible arc-site that would have this code.

Thank You,
		   Gerry Kokodyniak

--
Gerry Kokodyniak, Ph.D. Student             Dept. of Mech. Eng., U. of Toronto
USENET: kokody2@me.toronto.edu               Structural Integrity Fatigue and

sbw@naucse.UUCP (Steve Wampler) (11/11/88)

From article <12337.1988Nov10.12:25:41@hammer.me.toronto.edu>, by kokody2@hammer.me.toronto.edu:
> Could Some kind sole pass on parts 5,6,7,8,9, and 10 of the gnu C compiler
> posting that has recently been posted to unix-pc.sources by mike@mfgfoc.uucp

What!?  Where is it?  None of the parts made it out here!

--
	Steve Wampler
	{....!arizona!naucse!sbw}

james@bigtex.cactus.org (James Van Artsdalen) (11/12/88)

In <1023@naucse.UUCP>, sbw@naucse.UUCP (Steve Wampler) wrote:

> > Could Some kind sole pass on parts 5,6,7,8,9, and 10 of the gnu C
> > compiler posting that has recently been posted to unix-pc.sources by
> > mike@mfgfoc.uucp

> What!?  Where is it?  None of the parts made it out here!

In the first place, *binaries* were posted, not sources.  I question
the wisdom of doing it, but what's done is done.  Please do not post
the sources, as they are much too big.  You may uucp the sources from
Ohio State or bigtex, order a tape in several different formats from
the Free Software Foundation, or send me a tape if you can read DC600A
tapes in QIC-24 format (rated at 550 Oersteds).
--
James R. Van Artsdalen      james@bigtex.cactus.org      "Live Free or Die"
Home: 512-346-2444 Work: 338-8789       9505 Arboretum Blvd Austin TX 78759