[aus.general] German Modula-2 Compiler query

Hill_IC@cc.curtin.edu.au (01/10/91)

In article <6666.2789ac97@cc.curtin.edu.au>, Hill_IC@cc.curtin.edu.au writes:
> We have been using a Modula-2 compiler on our VAX/VMS system for the last
> four years which was supplied by a place in Germany with the following address:
>
>	<stuff deleted>
> Can someone help me by either of the following:
>
> * Telling me whether this organisation still exists, or better still, giving
>   me an email address for them

With regard to the Modula-2 compiler for VMS systems, here is the latest
information courtesy Reinhard Zierke and Florian Matthes:

The 'Datenbanken' group moved to the University of Hamburg in October 1989.
New address is:

Fachbereich Informatik (DBIS)
Universitaet Hamburg      Tel. + (49) 40 4123 4144
Schlueterstrasse 70       Fax. + (49) 40 4123 6122
D-2000 Hamburg 13         e-mail: matthes@dbis1.informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Germany

The new email contact address is:
IN%"matthes@dbis1.informatik.uni-hamburg.de" (Florian Matthes)

Thanks to all who provided me with the new information.
Ian Hill

Hill_IC@cc.curtin.edu.au (01/15/91)

In article <6677.278c2d9e@cc.curtin.edu.au>, Hill_IC@cc.curtin.edu.au writes:

> With regard to the Modula-2 compiler for VMS systems, here is the latest
> information courtesy Reinhard Zierke and Florian Matthes:
>
> The 'Datenbanken' group moved to the University of Hamburg in October 1989.
> New address is:
>
> Fachbereich Informatik (DBIS)
> Universitaet Hamburg      Tel. + (49) 40 4123 4144
> Schlueterstrasse 70       Fax. + (49) 40 4123 6122
> D-2000 Hamburg 13         e-mail: matthes@dbis1.informatik.uni-hamburg.de
> Germany
>
> The new email contact address is:
> IN%"matthes@dbis1.informatik.uni-hamburg.de" (Florian Matthes)

The current price is now US$300 for those (like us), whose first criterion
along with quality, is manageable, one-off costs.....:-)

Ian