[bionet.general] Followup to original article on Molecular Modelling course

shan@mcf.UUCP (Sharan Kalwani) (02/18/88)

In article <5137@ig.ig.com> hamm@biovax.rutgers.edu writes:
>From: <hamm@biovax.rutgers.edu>
>
>                *** Computing in Molecular Biology ***
>                         A three-day workshop
>                          April 13-15, 1988

[...details omitted...]

>To reserve a  space  or  for  additional  information,  contact  Selma
>Gitterman,   Director,   continuing  Professional  Education  Program,
>Waksman  Institute,   Rutgers   University,   Piscataway,   NJ   08854
>(201-921-4258).

I tried calling the number listed above but it appears to be incorrect
or out of service (that's what the recording kept saying). Is there any
other number we can use (alternatively is Selma Gitterman on the net, maybe
we can send her mail directly)? Thanks in advance!

--
sharan kalwani. mcf, 110 east warren detroit mi 48201. (313) 833-0710 x411
usenet: ..!{ihnp4!mibte, uunet!umix, philabs!fmsrl7, ucbvax!mtxinu}!mcf!shan