Date:    Thu, 29 Sep 88 13:35 GMT
From:    "Chris Hodnett(K.W. Access-Ability[Phisrt Link])" <phirst%edu.waterloo.
To:      mbl <mbl%uk.ac.daresbury.dlgm@net.cs.relay>
Subject: Info on Systemic Fibrosis

    Reading through the University of Waterloo computer system in
Bionet.general I came across your test message on international
connections and became interested in making contact with you. I represent
Kitchener-Waterloo Access-Ability which is a non-profit Information and
Resource centre.  We are committed to providing an environment that supports
self-determination for physically challenged people, based  upon the
principle of choice, equality, co-operation and mutal respect.
    An information request was given to our agency on Systemic Fibrositis.
A Dr. Louis Moss from 97 Harley St., London, England did some research on
this using acupuncture.  He wrote several books on this subject including
the two following:"The Healing Needles" and "Acupuncture and you"  We are
assuming though, that this doctor had died.  A letter was written to him
but was returned.  Another doctor from England is also working on this disease,
except he believes that there is something missing in the Blood Enzyme which
breaks down the fibrin.  His name is Dr. Jayson,  Hope Memorial Hospital,
Dept. of Rheumatology, Manchester, England.
   We are hoping that you will assist us in finding or could direct us to any
other contact people, we would appreciate it.  If you do find information
could you please send us a message back confirming this.
Our user Id is watmath!watdcsu.waterloo.edu
                                       Roly Burkmann

---- End of forwarded message.