[bionet.general] Failure message from the mail server at UK.AC.DARESBURY.DLGM

PMT%DLGM.DARESBURY.AC.UK@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (10/25/88)

---- Start of forwarded message.

To:      Ian_Hunter@uk.ac.glasgow.vme
From:    Mail error reporter <Mail.System @ UK.AC.DARESBURY.DLGM>
Date:    Tue, 25 Oct 88 14:37 GMT
Subject: [Failure message from the mail server at UK.AC.DARESBURY.DLGM]

Your mail could not be delivered to SEQ because name could be one of Gec Sas,
J.A.Sheikh, N.Software Sys.
The text of your message is reproduced here.

Via: UK.AC.GLASGOW.VME  ; (to uk.ac.edinburgh.emas-a) 20 Oct 88  11:07:04 bst
Date: Thu,20 Oct 88 11:05:26 BST
From: Ian_Hunter@uk.ac.glasgow.vme
Subject: SEQNET USER ID
To: SEQ@uk.ac.daresbury.dlgm

I'd like to apply for a user number for the seqnet facility.
If I had the choice, I'd like to use GBGA07, since this is the ID
which I use at Glasgow and other mainframes.

Yours sincerely,  Iain S Hunter   (lecturer in biotechnology).

---- End of forwarded message.