[bionet.general] Biological nitrogen fixation.

harper@csc.fi (Rob Harper (Supercomputer Centre Finland)) (10/06/90)

In article <9010051655.AA19165@genbank.bio.net>, KBIO10%DKLUNI01@PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU (Klaus) writes:
> HELLO TO EVERYBODY ON THE NET!
> FOR A RESEARCH PROJECT CONCERNING WITH THE EVOLUTION OF STORAGE PROTEINS
>  IN PHASEOLUS (BEANS), I WOULD NEED SPECIFIED SEED SAMPLES OF DIFFERENT
> PHASEOLUS SPECIES.
> THANKS IN ADVANCE!
>
> KLAUS SCHUMANN
> SCHUMANN@DKLUNI01.BITNET

Hello,

I have just started a few months ago a new list called BNFNET-L
(Biological Nitorogen Fixation Network) it is running on LISTSERV
at FINHUTC. I have copied your message to that list since you might
get more response from there than from Bionews.

If you want to become a member of the list you can send a mail message
to the following address:

                        LISTSERV@FINHUTC

Leave the subject line of the mail message blank and in the main body
of the text write

SUBSCRIBE BNFNET-L Klaus Schumann

You should then begin to receive messages regarding Biological Nitrogen
Fixation. At the moment we have the NIFTAL group from Hawaii, the Dundee
and Sussex groups from the UK, and the World database for culture collection
(Japan) and many other people who are interested in Nitrogen fixation.

Give it a spin if you are interested... and that goes for anyone who
does research into BNF.

-=ROB=-