[bionet.general] lambda gt11 ?

PC_1@biology.cambridge.ac.uk (11/27/90)

Hello out there,

Can anyone help me with telling me where to find an accurate nt sequence of
lambda gt11......
Probably due to ageing and bad eyes, I've been unable to locate anything
apart from the KpnI-SacI fragment in the databases.

Peter Carlsson,
Dept. of Biochemistry
Univ. of Cambridge, UK

pc_1@uk.ac.cambridge.biology

lehvaslaiho@cc.helsinki.fi (11/27/90)

In article <9011261757.AA04506@genbank.bio.net>, PC_1@biology.cambridge.ac.uk writes:

> Can anyone help me with telling me where to find an accurate nt sequence of
> lambda gt11......
> Probably due to ageing and bad eyes, I've been unable to locate anything
> apart from the KpnI-SacI fragment in the databases.

I've been looking for that myself (and for the gt10 sequence as well).
References would be gratefully acknowledged.

Tomi Makela
Dept. of Virology
tomakela@csc.fi

aschulman@cc.helsinki.fi (11/27/90)

In article <4086.275236cb@cc.helsinki.fi>, lehvaslaiho@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
> In article <9011261757.AA04506@genbank.bio.net>, PC_1@biology.cambridge.ac.uk writes:
>>
>> Can anyone help me with telling me where to find an accurate nt sequence of
>> lambda gt11......
>> Probably due to ageing and bad eyes, I've been unable to locate anything
>> apart from the KpnI-SacI fragment in the databases.
>>

> I've been looking for that myself (and for the gt10 sequence as well).
> References would be gratefully acknowledged.
>
> Tomi Makela
> Dept. of Virology
> tomakela@csc.fi

Ditto for the EMBL Lambda Vectors.  Dchnology, University of Helsinki
o anyone out there have at least the
sequence around the cloning site?

ASCHULMAN@CC.HELSINKI.FI
Institue of Biotechn