[bionet.general] Help : with address... Yugoslavia...

harper@cc.helsinki.fi ( Robert A. L. Harper ) (12/08/90)

In article <1990Dec6.214643.14152@wam.umd.edu>, desai@wam.umd.edu (Guessme   ) writes:
> Hi Netters,
> 	I am looking for a node address of the following institution.
> 	FACULTY OF FOOD, TECHNOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
> 	UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
> 	LABORATORY OF VITAMINS AND HORMONES
> 	KACICEVA 30
> 	41000 ZAGREB
> 	YUGOSLAVIA

Here are the nodes in Yugoslavia. I suggest you drop off a
letter to the POSTMASTER at one of those nodes and ask for help
in contacting the people that you are interested in.

      NODE            Country   Institution
      YUBGEF51  (  )  YU ,      ETF BEOGRAD
      YUBGSS21  (  )  YU ,      RZS SR Srbije, Yugoslavia
      YUZGSC21  (  )  YU ,      SRCE Zagreb

P.S. BIONAUTS@GENBANK.BIO.NET might be a more appropriate place to post
questions about addresses in the biological sciences.

-=ROB=-