[bionet.general] Simulation News Group

fishwick@cis.ufl.edu (Paul Fishwick) (01/25/91)

Newsgroups: bionet.general,comp.graphics.visualization
Subject: COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE GROUP

> The newsgroup is interested in the use of computational and mathematical
> modeling and simulation in the life sciences and medicine. In fact, I am
> completing a book on Computational Issues In The Life Sciences and Medicine and
> am looking for papers/reprints/preprints/pictures on the subject, with
> particular
> reference to high performance computing and modeling.

FYI: Note that there is another group that dedicates itself solely to
the topic of computer simulation and mathematical modelling:
"comp.simulation". The group has been in existence since 1987
and regularly publishes SIMULATION DIGEST. We welcome any and all
news connected with modelling and simulation.

-paul fishwick

| Prof. Paul A. Fishwick.............. INTERNET: fishwick@fish.cis.ufl.edu|
| Complex Systems and Simulation Group UUCP: gatech!uflorida!fishwick     |
| Dept. of Computer Science........... PHONE: (904) 392-1414              |
| University of Florida............... FAX: (904) 392-1220                |
| Bldg. CSE, Room 301.................                                    |
| Gainesville, FL 32611...............                                    |