[bionet.general] Thanks to all who have responded thus far!!

kristoff@GENBANK.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson) (01/26/91)

I have received 199 responses to my BIONEWS readership survey thus far
in just two days.  Thanks to all of you for your support of our
efforts.  Last year I ran this survey for several weeks and received
554.  Let's beat that number this time!  Once again if you saw my
earlier request or this one AND HAVE NOT YET RESPONDED (no duplicate
votes please), send an acknowledgement to one of the following
addresses.  Please also indicate if you read BIONEWS messages in your
e-mail or by using newsreading software.

Thanks again for your support of BIOSCI!

Address					Location	Network
-------					--------	-------
biovote@irlearn.ucd.ie			Ireland		EARN/BITNET
biovote@uk.ac.daresbury			U.K.		JANET