[bionet.general] GOS too slow ?

tjames@eagle.wesleyan.edu (03/09/91)

I am having problems logging onto GOS using telenet. It has become very slow.
Has anybody else experienced long delays after connecting to Solbourn ? I
noticed it for two days now. Any comments ?
--
Tharappel C. James
Departtment of Molecular Biology

will@turbo.bio.net (Will Nelson) (03/09/91)

In article <1991Mar8.124134.39911@eagle.wesleyan.edu>, tjames@eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
> I am having problems logging onto GOS using telenet. It has become very slow.
> Has anybody else experienced long delays after connecting to Solbourn ? I
> noticed it for two days now. Any comments ?
> --

We have been experiencing problems with our BARRNET connection
for the past 48 hours. The problem is at Ames. They are
investigating it. At the moment it is up and functioning
normally, but it has been up and down all day so far.
--
Will Nelson			Internet: will@presto.ig.com
Intelligenetics, Inc.		Uucp:     ames!ig.com!presto!will