[bionet.general] X-ray structures of small molecules

eesnyder@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Eric E. Snyder) (05/25/91)

I am looking for a database of X-ray structures of
small molecules similar to the Protein Data Bank.

Does anyone know where I might find such a database?

TTGATTGCTAAACACTGGGCGGCGAATCAGGGTTGGGATCTGAACAAAGACGGTCAGATTCAGTTCGTACTGCTG
Eric E. Snyder
Department of MCD Biology              ...making feet for childrens' shoes.
University of Colorado, Boulder
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0347
LeuIleAlaLysHisTrpAlaAlaAsnGlnGlyTrpAspLeuAsnLysAspGlyGlnIleGlnPheValLeuLeu

lmh@xray.caltech.edu (Henling, Lawrence M.) (05/25/91)

In article <eesnyder.675111333@beagle>, eesnyder@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Eric E. Snyder) writes...
>I am looking for a database of X-ray structures of
>small molecules similar to the Protein Data Bank.

 For carbon containing organic and organometallic compounds there is:
Cambridge Structural Database

USA Distribution Center
Medical Foundation of Buffalo, Inc
73 High St.  Buffalo  NY  14203

Dr. William Duax  (or Phyllis Strong or Jane Griffin)
(716) 856-9600

Version 4  academic license    $1600
updates (per year)               850

I think it contains x-ray, neutron, electron data for ~90,000 entries.

larry henling  lmh@xray.caltech.edu

lmh@iago.caltech.edu (Henling, Lawrence M.) (05/25/91)

From: lmh@xray.caltech.edu (Henling, Lawrence M.)
Newsgroups: bionet.general,sci.chem