[bionet.general] Roadmaps for the desert... the debate goes on.

IAE@CU.NIH.GOV ("Irene Anne Eckstrand") (06/22/91)

== For Your Information ==

MAIL VIA BITNET FROM KIDSNET@PITTVMS  THURSDAY  06/20/91  12:04:58 P.M.

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 91 11:56 EDT
Subject: Re: Roadmaps for the desert...  the debate goes on.
To: kids-l@pittvms

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1991 09:08 EST
From: PATTI JOHNSON <JOHNSON@WCUVAX1.BITNET>

This reply is to Gregory:

I can well imagine what kind of effort has gone into your software
database - I'm constantly trying to connect pieces of information by
using a database format & simply, it ain't a cake walk.

So, since you've done so much work - is there any way you could share it
with others?  I'd be really interested.  Who knows, maybe it could become
a public project to which many can lend their assistance?
                        patti johnson

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 91 08:02:47 -0700
From: John Keithly <jkeithly@u.washington.EDU>

Just out of curiosity, how much do you plan to charge to make your findings
available to inquiring minds.
                              Sincerely,
                              John Keithly
                              Graduate Student