Date:        Mon, 13 Nov 89 07:35:44 CST
Sender:      BIOSCI Employment Bulletin Board <BIOJOBS@EARN.IRLEARN>
From:        Greg <STARLING@EARN.UAFSYSB>
Subject:     Re: Borland Employment
To:          "(no name)" <Incoming-BIOJOBS@UK.AC.DARESBURY>

Bill, it appears this advertisement came over BITNet from an industrial
employer.  What is IRLEARN.UCD.IE?  I've forgotten who can use BITNet, but
there are restrictions.  One day all mail will come to us electronically,
but right now I think our fledgling e-mail capability would be overwhelmed
if we got any significant amount of advertising on BITNet.
Greg