From:    Richard M. Walmsley <YMUMRM@uk.ac.umist.central-services.prime-a>
To:      biosci@uk.ac.daresbury
Date:    Wed, 6 Jun 90 15:34 GMT
Subject: Position Wanted

I a, posting this for a colleague, please do NOT "reply" to this
message, use the address at the end.

"I have recently submitted a PhD thesis to UMIST (Manchester,UK) concerning
the genetics and molecular biology of yeast.  While waiting for the
viva I am scouring the US and Europe for an exciting post-doc position
involving studies of evolution or possibly chromosome organisation or
neurogenetics.  Maybe you have just the job I'm looking for, so why not
drop me a line at the address below.
    I look forward to your reply

Martin Richards
Dept Biochemistry and Applied Molecular Biology
University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology
PO Box 88
Manchester M60 1QD
Tel 061 200 2586
Fax 061 236 0409
                  "

---- End of forwarded message.

R.J.Xu@massey.ac.nz (R.J. Xu) (04/24/91)

A recent PhD graduate seeks a postdoctoral position in biological and
biomedical research.

Backgrand:

A sound knowledge in peptide biochemistry and gastrointestinal
physiology; experienced in radioimmunoassay, radio-recptor assay, peptide
labelling with radio active iodine, receptor charachterization,
immunocytochemistry, morphometric analysis of the gastrointestinal tract
and experimental surgery.

Currently employed at the Department of Physiology and Anatomy of Massey
University, New Zealand, studying the effects of colostrum and colostrum
derived growth factors on tissue growth and cell maturation in the
gastrointestinal tract of newborn pigs.

Excellent CV and publication record available upon request.

Available for employment from January 1992.

Contact Address:
	Dr R. J. Xu
	Department of Physiology and Anatomy
	Massey University