[bionet.molbio.genbank] GenBank Management

kroeger@PRESTO.IG.COM (Juanita Kroeger) (08/17/90)

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 1990 9:42:56 PDT
From: Mike Kelly <kelly@presto.ig.com>
To: ig-staff-flash
Cc: kelly
Subject: GenBank Management

With David Benton's departure in September to become Assistant to
the Diretor of Scientific Data Management for the National Center for
Human Genome Research an opening for the GenBank Manager became available.

I am pleased to announce that Dave Kristofferson will assume  the position
of GenBank Manager effective August 15, 1990.  In addition, we are
promoting Julie Ryals to Assistant GenBank Manager.  Dave and Julie will
be meeting with me in the next two weeks to delineate their responsibilities.
David Benton will continue to assist us in the transition until the middle
of September.

Please join me in congratulating Dave and Julie in their new positions.

Thanks,
Mike Kelly