From pgil Thu Aug 23 15:02:19 1990
From: pgil (Paul Gilna)
To: bionet-news@genbank.bio.net, genbank-bb@genbank.bio.net,
        nucall@genbank.bio.net
Subject: GenBank Curator Program Update
Cc: pgil

	A reposting of the curator announcment follows. We have had
	considerable interest expressed in the program, and have
	received preliminary notice on some exciting proposals. If
	readers of this message are putting together a proposal or are
	thinking about it, we would like to hear from you. You can send
	a quick description to pgil%histone@lanl.gov (or pgil%
	histone@lanl.bitnet).  Information received will be treated in
	confidence.

	The deadline for the pilot phase has been set at September 16.
	Only proposals received by this date will be considered for the
	pilot implementation. Proposals not chosen from this pool,
	together with proposals received after September 16 will be
	considered for implementation in the second phase.

	Paul Gilna
	Biology Domain Leader
	GenBank/LANL

----- End Included Message -----