[comp.mail.mh] How to get MH?

paula@bcsaic.UUCP (Paul Allen) (11/30/88)

DEC gave us a musty old copy of mh with Ultrix, but the documentation
gives the impression that V7 was the state of the Unix art when this
version of mh was generated.  Since there is a newsgroup for mh, may I
assume that a newer version of the software exists?  If so, and if it is
freely available, could someone let me know how I can acquire it?  I've
been watching the newsgroup for a couple weeks in the hope that someone
would mention an ftp site.  No luck so far!  :-)

Thanks!

Paul Allen
paula@boeing.com
..!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!bcsaic!paula
Paul L. Allen                       | paula@boeing.com
Boeing Advanced Technology Center   | ...!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!bcsaic!paula

davem@gonzo.ETA.COM (Dave Marquardt) (12/01/88)

In article <8910@bcsaic.UUCP> paula@bcsaic.UUCP (Paul Allen) writes:
>DEC gave us a musty old copy of mh with Ultrix, but the documentation
>gives the impression that V7 was the state of the Unix art when this
>version of mh was generated.  Since there is a newsgroup for mh, may I
>assume that a newer version of the software exists?  If so, and if it is
>freely available, could someone let me know how I can acquire it?  I've
>been watching the newsgroup for a couple weeks in the hope that someone
>would mention an ftp site.  No luck so far!  :-)

MH 6.6 is available via anonymous FTP from nic.mr.net as file pub/mh-6.6.tar.Z.
Its size is 1747573 bytes.  Please restrict retrievals to 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. CST.

	Dave