as follows:

From:offset=2
Date:offset=2
:
body:component="> ",compwidth=0,formatfield=%<(null)> %|%(putstr)%>"
:

which results in a '> ' before every line of the message i'm replying to.

it works fine, except for the occasional screw-up, when it sticks the
'> ' in the middle of a line.  before i wander through the src, does
anybody have a fix for this?

thanks,

Dave Lemke				ARPA: lemke@sun.com
Window Systems Group			UUCP: ucbvax!sun!lemke
Sun Microsystems, Inc.