of the news headers.  Mine looks like so:

	From: emv@starbarlounge.cc.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)
	--------

With the 'prompter' editor, this will force me to put in the proper
fields.  Edit the posting as usual, then quit the editor.

You may need to force-feed the Path: and From: lines into mini-inews.
If you provide just a From: line, mini-inews will try to construct
a Path: header for you; at least in my case, what it generated
was wrong.

At the What now? prompt, post the message with the command
'edit inews'.  This invokes the 'inews' program on the file
that you just got done editing.  The fake mini-inews just
dumps this stuff off to the NNTP server, and then you're all set.

--
Edward Vielmetti, U of Michigan Computing Center
--Ed

Edward Vielmetti, U-M Computing Center mail group